Long Eaton & Derby shops Christmas Opening Times:
Christmas Eve : 9am – 4pm
Christmas Day : Closed
Boxing Day : Closed
Friday 27th : 9am – 5pm
Saturday 28th : 9am – 5pm
Sunday 29th : Closed
Monday 30th : 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 31st : 9am – 4pm
Wednesday 1st : Closed
Thursday 2nd : Normal hours resume
DEAL OF THE WEEK
Get Free Shipping on all orders over £45. Items are dispatched from the UK and posted First Class
For help placing an order or any questions about our products or website please call our team on 0115 946 4247
All of our payments are processed safely and securely via PayPal and FirstData UK
More and more people are asking questions about the safety of vaping products, so I want to answer your questions by sharing with you some interesting views on vaping compared to smoking.
The UK Health Minister estimates that e-cigarettes are at least 95% less harmful than smoking. I believe we can trust the UK government, however, recent press articles have raised legitimate issues about the safety of some vaping products.
Indeed, there are flavouring compositions that can release harmful chemicals into the vapour. A lot of US manufacturers use food flavourings, of which diacetyl is a common ingredient, for the preparation of E-liquids. In the EU however, diacetyl is on a list of banned compounds for E-Liquids that is part of the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD).
The Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) has created a list of banned compounds and emission testing protocols that we follow carefully for the creation of our e-liquid formulations:
- Our scientific team review all compounds and their respective concentrations contributing to the toxicity or general harmfulness of a mixture disclosed in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of our suppliers.
- We use this information to calculate safe levels of inclusion of, for example, certain flavouring components into an E-liquid, ensuring the final product is non-toxic.
- We send samples to independent laboratories that perform emission testing and HPLC analysis to ensure the safety of our e-liquids.
- All of our nicotine containing products comply with the TPD.
- All of our non-nicotine containing products are GPSR compliant. In fact, we have had all of our non-nicotine containing products tested in the same way as our TPD compliant products and they all passed.
Premium E-liquid – The difference in quality between regular and premium eliquid is based on the ingredients and mixology. The ingredients in premium quality e-liquid are of high quality pharmaceutical or food grade level. The premium e-liquid is available in several flavours that make vaping more enjoyable. You can choose from exotic flavours such as coconut, espresso, bubblegum, cigar. Or fruity flavours, then go for watermelon, mango, blueberry, pineapple or passion fruit.
Vaping Kits – These kits contain all the essentials you need to continue or start up your vaping experience. All our kits contain: battery, tank / clearomiser, coil, 10ml bottle of e-liquid, charging cable. Battery and tank together are very often referred as: E-cig, E-cigarette or cloud chaser. It works by heating a liquid to generate an aerosol, commonly called a “vapor”, that the user inhales. Using e-cigarettes is often called vaping.